Backgroung

Tuesday 26 May 2009

A productive day.....

I used the pieces leftover from yesterdays pages to create these two cards.

I mounted the patterned paper onto the red and then added a strip of the aqua and then another of the pattern.
Finised with a scalloped message circle.

The paper below was again mounted onto red
to which I added a flourish and a message








I used the leftover circle from the horseshoe card and attached it to an orange 8x8 card.

I punched out flowers from a pearlescent CWC paper pad and randomly attached around the circle. The punched centres had the words Happy Birthday added with rub-ons.


I stamped an acetate CWC butterfly with Stazon and glittered areas, added candy dots for the body.






The last part of this scallop reminded me of a cradle so:








I used the same pearlescent paper as a background to a square card. A leftover strip from the Susie dotty paper was folded to make a lacy edge which I attached a thin ribbon to. I used the SU scallop circle to make a hood and stamped a baby face behind it. A few small daisies were added to finish with some glitter.






And finally.....


This is my version of a bib card I saw at the Stamp show at worthing.

I cut a circle from the matching dotty paper (Richies collection) chalked the edges and cut a "neck" hole, punched holes with my cropodile. Threaded with ribbon I attached to an 8x8 pale blue card and stuck the ribbon ends under a message cut from the leftovers from the scrap. I used my QK train set to cut an engine and some carriages from cream card and edged with blue. I used the holes from the wheels to make a smoke trail. The neckline was finished with candy dots.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

All lovley, especially the crib and the bib.