Backgroung

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Wedding Horseshoe


I cut a horseshoe shape from a scalloped circle, chalked the edges, then used my cropadile to punch holes at each scallop which I threaded with peach satin ribbon.
I knotted the ribbon and tidied the ends then tied a bow over the knot. I added a cream scalloped oval then retro flowers from the Richie collection in peach and green with a congratulations message. I cut further small retro flowers from the peach dot sheet and added candy dots to the centre.
I wired an antennae for the butterfly and attached with 3d foam. Random Candy dots to finish.
It could be used as above but I mounted it onto an 8x8 card covered with a delicate pistachio paper from the CWC Richie collection.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

These are lovely Linda, would make a great wedding gift or card. Great colours. You are really enjoying having time to play with these new CWC products. Enjoy!

anna said...

hi linda!

lovely blog, love the horseshoe!

I have a blog if you fancy a look!

take care!

Anna