Backgroung

Friday 4 September 2009

Molly Harrison Fantasy Fairies and Witches

Another of my favourite artists for Fantasy Art is Molly Harrison, http://www.mollyharrisonart.com/index.html These are some of the decoupage sheets I have of her designs.



This one is called Kiss of October. The autumnal shades matched perfectly with some CWC 8x8
cards I have in Burnt Orange.
I added some black holographic card to frame the background print.







This is the Funky Witch.


I mounted her onto some back holo card and
then onto some mulberry paper with gold stars from Cranberry cards (when they dealt with the public).
A CWC 8x8 in pearlescent mauve was the base card.







I can't find this one on her site so it's probably old work. The fairy is so delicate and was quite hard to cut out, especially the curly fronds of hair.


Again a CWC 8x8 card the background mounted onto silver mirri board.










Again, no name for this one but she looks like the Fairy in Bella's Tree, so I shall call her Bella.

8x8 White card with Cranberry cards mulberry paper in magenta this time on a gold mat.

Entitled - The Silence of Snow - this would make a beautiful christmas card.

No comments: