Backgroung

Saturday 31 October 2009

Crafts-u-Love class with Francoise Read

This morning Lynn and I met Jill (Cardinal Colours) at Crafts-u-Love for a class with Francoise Read. We had a really good time and made the following card using Francoise's new Christmas stamps as below.


This is my effort.
I really loved the Copic Markers so treated myself to an early birthday present (bad girl!!!)

My sat nav could not pick up a signal on leaving so we tried to wing it and ended up getting lost which wasn't such a bad thing as the scenery was beautiful. We stopped on a deserted stretch of road and took this pictures quickly from the car.
They dont really do justice to the fantastic autumnal colours which were much more vibrant.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for asking me along Linda. I really enjoyed it and wished I could have stayed longer. DH turned right coming out and we ended up going miles out of our way through the country lanes too.

Anita said...

Fab card Linda, I have just seen this on Lynns blog too, sound slike you all had a nice time :). Copics, you lucky thing you, i am desperate for some ot them lol.xxfangero

Anonymous said...

I look forward to trying out the stamps at the wekend Linda. Now all I have to do is get the Copic markers lol

liz said...

Wow, love the stamps Linda. So sorry I couldn't make it too. Look forward to seeing them IRL.xxx

Linda said...

Will bring stamps and copics on sat :)

Lynn said...

I will bring my stamps along too.
Tree looks fun Linda.