Backgroung

Saturday 10 October 2009

The start of Christmas '09

I began the epic task of Christmas cards today using a Forever Friends kits.

The first one was a decoupage sheet which was die-cut. I agree with Lynn that I'd rather just cut out myself as I hate the edges being white or not crisp - it takes longer as I have to trim each piece. I added some CWC pearlescent paper as a background and layered the decoupage on the inside of a card with an aperture.


The next one is a pyramage layered card with the same background sheet on a CWC scalloped 6x6 card.

The last one was a glossy rub on. I used one of the A6 cards trimmed and chalked as a base and mounted onto a 6x6 card with a bazzil mat. I added a peel off as a border.




2 comments:

Anita said...

These are so cute Linda, I have always liked the Forever Friends Bears. I am going to have a go at doing some cardmaking, where is the best place to get some blanks from? I would really like to try some 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 ones, but being a newbie to it all I am not sure about the right quality etc etc, could you recommend somewhere that is good and not too expensive please
Have a fab weekend.xx

Linda said...

Will e-mail you.
x