Backgroung

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Anita's Mojo

We had our crop last Saturday, a week late due to the weather.
Anita had saved me some of her class kits and below are my efforts.

I changed the design of this one and used a template (thanks Lynn) to create the circle.
Anita's gold paint dauber was used around the edges. She showed me how me make these fabulous poinsettias which I added gold card candy in the centre.
The kit included the green swirls and some buttons which I stuck on to look like berries.
The snowflakes are Bazzil strips which I tinted with colourbox queue chalks, along with the edges of the base card which is embossed bazzill.



2nd kit, featured this lovely origami tree - I was very impressed with this - thanks Anita for showing us how to make it. Embellished with card candy and glitter it makes quite an impression on the page. I think I may start making some Christmas cards early with this technique :)



Thanks again to Anita for loaning me her mojo with these kits and also to everyone at the crop, as usual, for making it such an enoyable day out! Jill - you are getting some fab new stock - I will be broke at this rate :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

i LOVE how you put a differnt spin on the first page Linda, its looks fab. Thanks for doing both the class pages, glad you enjoyed them :)..xxx