Backgroung

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Zorbing - Scrapaholix January Club kit

This months kit has beautiful paper from BoBunny.
The technique is using a template (12x12 with Swirls). I used it as a stencil with colourbox queues chalks.



These pictures were taken when we went Zorbing October 2007. I had bought Robert a zorbing experience for Christmas so we booked a long weekend in Swanage and went to ZorbSouth, just outside Dorchester, on the Saturday afternoon.



I tried to use a technique I've seen Anita use to make paper rosettes, I think perhaps a few more layers would have been better though.



I crumpled the paper, used a Heidi Swapp edge distresser to roughen the edges then inked over

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Well done on making this lovely double layout. My kit is still in the bag!

Anita said...

What a fab DLO Linda and what an experience the zorbing must have been k,you are brave ( or a nutter!!!LOL)

Linda said...

Anita, definitely a nutter! LOL x