Backgroung

Sunday 28 February 2010

Forever Friends for Mothers Day

I bought an A4 Forever Friends paper pad recently and decided to decoupage the images within.
This first one I cut at 6" square and matted onto an 8x8 card covered with the floral paper from the set. I then cut out some extra flowers and added them over the corner.



The image below was cut into a square and mounted onto another square which I edged with my new Round the edge Martha Stewart punch. Again I layered this onto an 8x8 card covered with another of the floral papers. A few punched retro daisies and butterflies surround a disc ready for a message.



I loved this image and used most of the image background. I used a Martha Stewart deep edge punch along one edge and added some plain pink from the pack behind. A few card candy finished the edge. Stamping up scalloped circle and circle punch are ready for a message on this one too.



And the last one I kept tone on tone. I punched the edge with the other Martha Stewart deep edge punch and put the same blue backing paper inside the card. I used the retro daisy punch in 2 sizes and added the SU layered circles ready for a greeting. Card Candy was added along the punched edge and in the smaller daisy centres.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely cards. The punches work really well here.