Backgroung

Sunday 11 April 2010

Debden Gifts.

We went off to Debden on Friday for the annual Blossom Babes Retreat.
This is only my second year and last year I received some lovely handmade gifts from the girls.
This year, I thought I'd return the favour and this is the result.
I got some brown faux leather pencil boxes, lined with soft brown felt from Rymans.
The face measured approx 4x4" so I thought I'd try to personalise them according to the recipient.
Below is a picture of the finished articles.

Here are the individual photographs.
Anita - Punched flowers and Butterflies.
Lynn - Suzette stamp by Kimmie, coloured with promarkers and decoupaged.
Sue - Hello Kitty cut from Cricut Cartridge.
Liz - Jane Nestorenko stamp, coloured with Promarkers.
Jill - Elephants cut from Zooballoo Cricut cartridge and decoupaged.
Karen - Stamped and embossed cat, decoupaged with bell.
Feet fluffed with Flowersoft.
Ange - Sizzix die cut horse with fibres for the main and tail.
Jackie - Decoupaged image of Chickens.
Really hoped they liked them :)

4 comments:

Anita said...

Like the???? I loved them....you are very clever Linda, they are all sooo lovely. Thank you very much..xxx

JayC said...

Loved Mine - you are such a clever thing to think of such a fab gift.

Thank you muchly xx

Lynn said...

Loved mine to Linda, and the rest were lovely too. Lots of work but well worth the effort.

liz said...

Loved mine too Linda. You made each one specific to each person which made them much more personal too.
Thank you again. x