Backgroung

Sunday 4 April 2010

Sorted!

I lost my mojo again recently as my workspace was a mess!
I asked Robert to create me some more shelving so I could store things and this is what he did.
Behind the door, he added this unit against the existing wardrobe. It holds my 12 x 12 paper boxes, concertina folders, Cricut and crop bags.

On the left side of my desk he built another shelving unit as below.
Here he is, hard at work :)

It's fab, holds my really useful boxes, a recent purchase, along with some others I had from B&Q.

Tomorrow he is going to add a dowel rod under the bottom shelf to hold my ribbon spools.
The rest of my workspace is still not 100% as you can see, but, after a little more sorting tomorrow, I should be on track again. Hopefully my mojo will return now :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, Linda, can I borrow him to sort my stash out? Is sall this sorting helping you find thing you forgot you had? Don'tforoget to pack for Debden whl you are at it!

Linda said...

We could borrow roberts van and bring everything! Xx