Backgroung

Thursday 24 February 2011

Award

I have been lucky enough to be selected by the lovely Anita to receive this award, Thanks so much I am delighted to accept.

This award, is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions:

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept?  Thank-You Anita, yes, please!

Then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.  - Have done :)

2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept. - Done that too :)

3) Choose 3-5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged - see below.

As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody who already has a ton of followers....

I love blog hopping and have come across some awesome blogs with lots of inspiration! I'd like to pass this award onto:

Lynn - my co-conspiritor with Scrapology
Scrapology - a place to find your mojo
Liz - for her infinite patience creating the most intricate cards.
Jill - a good friend and and inspiration (also supplies lots of our stash!)

No comments: