Backgroung

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Happy Birthday with a Cherry on top.

Last year I managed to buy an SU stamp set featuring these lovely cupcakes on a stand.
Had a play over the weekend as I needed to make a male card and came up with this.
The papers are leftovers from a card which will feature later, they are also from SU and a purchase I made from the lovely Zoe following last years Cardinal Colours retreat. 


The birthday message comes from a set that Lynn bought for me one birthday, it's acrylic and I bent it round to match the shape of the circle.


The image was coloured with Copics this time and I dotted the cherries with glossy accents and the frosting with stickles.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Thats really lovely Linda. Male cards are so much harder to make aren't they? Love how you curled the greeting round to fit, very clever. xxx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

a great card, and for a man, not easy though I like the cupcake idea