Backgroung

Sunday 3 April 2011

I have been a very lucky Mummy !

Lianne treated me to some beautiful balloons today, she knows how much I love Tinkerbell :)


And some beautiful flowers too....


Yes, both vases...

And... A Mother and Daughter photo shoot which I am really looking forward to.
I really hate having my photo taken as I am not photogenic at all, so, hopefully (!!!!) we will come back with some nice shots. Lianne will look beautiful as always, hence being on a modelling agencies books.

Watch this space.....

2 comments:

Anita said...

What beautiful flowers Linda...and I just LOVE those balloons. i am sure you will have a lot of fun at your photo shoot AND come home with some cracking photos of BOTH of you!.xx

Lynn said...

What lovely treats. Sounds like you had a supper day too. x