Backgroung

Friday 29 April 2011

Meet Talullahbelle!

Well, what a day!
We watched the Royal Wedding this morning, it was fantastic to watch history being made.
I love all the pomp and circumstance that surrounds events like that and the choir was outstanding the the Abbey.
My new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps arrived yesterday from Quixotic Paperie and this afternoon I couldn't wait to play with them.
This is Talullahbelle.


A CWC 8x8" card formed the base and papers from my stash were used along with a Martha Stewart PATP floral punch.
Elaine at Quixotic has some tutorials on her blog using Copic pens and although I don't have all the ones she used (I only have the Ciao set) I followed her technique.
I used a copic glitter pen to accent the wings but it doesnt't really show on the image.


Martha Stewart butterfly punches were used on white card which was also coloured with the Copics then gems and stickles added.


The flowers are from a set I got recently on QVC which I have squashed flatter and inked.
The leaves are another Martha Stewart punch.


Thanks for looking
x

2 comments:

Anita said...

Oh Linda! She IS beautiful! Love your card, so pretty. Can't wait to see what others you come up with..xx

Lynn said...

Such a pretty card. Love the stamp and the punches you have used.