Backgroung

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mother's Day Card 3.

This one is for Charlottes Mum.
She provided me with some photographs so I used an 8x8 CWC card - seems to be the most requested size at present - and layered the front with terracotta bazzill and some more DCWV papers from my stash.
I mounted the photograph and message she requested onto green bazzill for contrast and edged it with Crystal Stickles - from Cardinal Colours.


A gold ribbon with faux tie was fixed down one side and a spray of flowers to the other.
I covered the stems with a CWC Butterfly.
Gold Candi from CWC were added at the bottom corner as an accent.


Here is a close up of the flowers.

The inside of this card was decorated too with photos and a message but I decided not to share as it was a personal one from Lotty to her Mum.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very colourful. Lovely ida to use photos on a card.

Anita said...

Jeez you have been busy Linda, another lovely one.x

Cheryl said...

Great idea Linda to use photos on a card love it x