Backgroung

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Still working with the Lorelei kit...

If you could see the boxes and (unopened) boxes of stash I have you would be horrified!
So, I made a resolution that if I opened a kit I would make all the cards up, use all the elements and file nothing back in the box. That said, I am still working on the Kanban Lorelei kit and here are some more made cards......
A CWC 6x6 with a retro daisy punched from some Forever Friends papers (as are the backing papers)


I decorated the insert on this one too.


An A5 CWC pink card.


A lilac DL card from my stash


This one is the same range but I found a die-cut sheet loose and made this easel card.



Background papers from the same FF paper pack.

There is still loads more too, Thanks for looking and for your patience sharing :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards & love those stamps.
C
xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great cards, love the one with the ducks

Anonymous said...

you certanly know how to work your kits Linda, you have made soooo many cards , lovely.x