Backgroung

Friday 29 April 2011

Two Challenges in One

As most of you know, I'm not one for a lot of challenges as I'm usually starved for time due to work.
So....having a four day weekend, one just has to make the most of the time! :)
I was blog hopping and came across a challenge site via Kraftin' Kimmie and Quixotic Paperie where this charming stamp came from. It's called CPS-Card Sketches and you can find the challenge here this one is a sketch, see below.
I also checked the Passion for Promarkers site and found their challenge here which is to use a dinosaur stamp.
This is the result.


I know I'm a spoilt brat, but I do own a full set of Promarkers as well as Copics, I like to use them both but for this one used Promarkers as it was part of the challenge.
The card is a 6x6" CWC card and the challenge just called out for BG Archaic papers.
I added some brown bazzil corners and matts plus some brads to finish.


Below is the sketch.


Hope it's OK to submit one card for two challenges but they just worked so well together and I think this will be a perfect card for a little boy.

TFL - 2 posts in one day too!
x

7 comments:

Maya said...

Ohhh such a wonderful card!
Love the layout, the cute boy is colored beautyfully.
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya ♥

Anita said...

He is just ADORABLE Linda, what a gorg card. good luck with the challenge.xx

Lynn said...

What a super card, great fun!

oheidia said...

oh, really a cute dinosaur boy! I love the image and the result!
Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:=)

coops said...

fantastic card linda.i love your adorable and the papers and colours are perfect.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Gro said...

Hi Linda. Your card is just adorable, and the image is sooo cute.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

lil-paper-pixie said...

Cute card Linda, you are not spoiled, you are afflicted with an addiction to markers, I am the same, I own all the Promarkers and I am slowly collecting the copic sketch markers, think I will be old and grey by the time I finish that collection tho....LOL. One day there will be a cure for the likes of us but until then we must keep collecting!! Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah