Backgroung

Thursday 12 May 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie - Clarabelle

Please allow me to introduce you to Clarabelle -she's very cheeky!
Clarabelle is another of the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps released recently and available from Quixotic Paperie.
I coloured her with Copic Ciao pens and then traced a circle in pencil and cut it out around the wings, antennae and foot. I got a set of Nestabilities from Jill's, Cardinal Colours on Saturday and the mount was cut with that. Papers are from BG, Green at Heart mounted on a 6x6" CWC card.


I tied a ribbon with faux knot around the edge and dotted the mount with stickles which I also added to the wings.


The image is raised on 3d foam.

TFL
xx

2 comments:

Anita said...

She is soooo pretty Linda, I think she is def the cheekiest one of them all. Another beautiful card.xx

Claire said...

Oooh she's cute, very pretty.
C
xx