Backgroung

Saturday 14 May 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps - Glam Goth Fairy

A Fairy a day..... keeps me smiling...
This is another new stamp from That's Crafty by Sweet Pea Stamps.
She is called the Glam Goth Fairy created by Caron Vinson.
I used some Magnolia papers I got last year and made an easel card.
The image was mounted onto some pink bazzill and coloured with Copics.


The card is a 6x6 from Craftwork Cards called on the edge but I used the fancy edge as the base.
The roses are from the same pink bazzil and this time I tore the spiral in from the edge to give a tattered effect. Butterflies were punched with my Martha Stewart layered pink on mauve with a roll of patterned paper as a body.


Candi was placed along the shaped edge.


Close-ups of the image and the roses.


I have entered this card into the Sweet Pea Stampers competition, see here for their challenge.

TFL
xx

9 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous, love the flow you have created with the embellishments

Sue Jones said...

Wow she is beautiful!

Anita said...

Oh she is just divine Linda! And I just LOVE those torn edge roses....the whole card is simply beautiful and poss my fave of yours so far....truly scrumptuous!
xxxx

Linda said...

Thanks for your lovely comments :)

Anita, I can't take credit for the roses I adapted it from several ideas I have seen on the TV and of course your tutorial :)
xx

angelwhispers said...

My word this is just so beautiful and beautiful image and such perfect papers!!! I must say I love your flowers they look gorgeous and perfect for our challenge!!! Thanks for entering over at Sweet Pea Stamps Love Chanelle xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made here. The roses add the perfect touch and dimension to the card. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Debbie said...

What a fantastic design for such a great stamp. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

tiggertastic said...

what a magical make, love those flowers to bits

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Lynn said...

Lovely fairy card Linda, love how you made and arranged the roses.