Backgroung

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps - Love is Gone.

This one is by Ching Chou Kuik and is called Love is Gone from Thats Crafty.
I cut the coloured image with my creative memories circle cutter then a slightly larger one on purple cardstock. As I was colouring this one BG's Eva papers came to mind so here they are.
I used an 8x8 CWC card and layered it with papers as above and a square cut with a Martha Stewart PATP set. A stem of paper roses were added along with a small pink ribbon.


Below is a close up of the image, I used Copic Ciao pens.


You can't really see from this but I used a white gel pen in dots which really makes the image "pop"
I also used a Spica glitter pen on the wings.

5 comments:

Anita said...

This one is breathtaking Linda, she looked beautiful just on her own, but now she is on the card it's simply stunning.xxxxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Linda.
C
xx

fatmonica said...

Beautiful card!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

that is a stunning card :) gorgeous image

Linda said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, these images are just sooo beautiful to colour :)