Backgroung

Monday 20 June 2011

Dave's 30th

A sad but happy day today if thats possible?
My last day at my current job - I am sad to leave but happy that I won't have that awful commute on the trains anymore. But....I will miss my colleagues one of whom is celebrating his 30th birthday today.
This is the card I made for him.
A 6x6" CWC card with brown bazill frame and papers from the SU pad I got from Zoe last year (A 12x12 which is lasting really well even though it's getting a lot of use!)
The image is from an SU set (Cheers to you I think its called) which I masked and stamped several times to create a few celebratory pints!


Coloured with Copics, the froth is distress stickles.


I added little dots of a gelly roll stardust pen which makes it look like the beer has bubbles :)

Have a happy birthday Dave - will miss you :(

TFL
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, I am sure he will love it.

Lynn said...

Bet Dave loved this card Linda. How did your last day go?

Anita said...

Awwww, sorry you are sad, but a new and exciting adventure awaits you :)
Love the card, I bet he did too.xxx