Backgroung

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Faye Whittaker Decoupage III

And some more....

Another A5 card with the same papers as before.
I added a little strip with lemon ribbon and a knot to the bottom.


I loved this image, it makes you want to follow them down the path - don't you think?


An 8x8" card here, this Kay & Co pad seemed to really compliment these images.


Red Tulips at the top and script at the bottom, joined with the ribbon and simple knot again.


As I said previously, I really don't think that these images need much else on the page.
Such beautiful artwork.

TFL
xxx

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Wel it seems I can comment this morning, blogger permitting, I will catch up!

Lovely bright cards Linda. Great watching these come together at the crop.

Claire said...

Oh that's cute.
C
xx

Anita said...

More and more lovliness!..xx

Becky said...

These are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful!!