Backgroung

Wednesday 1 June 2011

I am the greatest!

Janet at work asked me to make a card for Paul who loves boxing and is a fan on Muhammad Ali.
I used a 8x8" CWC card made into an easel and a sheet of Crate paper called Bounce from the Taylor collection.
The photo was printed from the internet and mounted onto dark brown bazzill.
Ali was famous for the following catchphrase...


Float like a Butterfly....


Sting like a Bee... 


My butterflies were created with 2 sizes of Martha Stewart punches, layered blue onto brown with a rolled paper body. The larger two have back antennae.


My Bees are a QK die. The base was cut twice to give a brown shadow and a yellow body, the wings cut with black cardstock.


Here is a side view.



The "stopper" for the easel is brown and blue card cut with SU punches.
The letters are from a Christmas kit I had and have been outlined in Fineliner for definition.

Hope they like it, TFL xxx

3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Ha ha BRILLIANT! I am sure he will LOVE it !

Glen said...

FAB card Linda. I remember that saying and it's a perfect card for a MA fan. TFS. ~Glen~

Lynn said...

Great idea Linda, super card.