Backgroung

Sunday 21 August 2011

August Crop - A bit late :)

Had a lovely time at our August crop at Cardinal Colours but have been too busy to blog it :(
I made several cards that day, 1 for my nephew Simon which had beer mugs on it (I forgot to take a picture!) a similar one to add to my stock which Liz had for her son's birthday (again no photograph!)
and the following one....
This was an image that Lynn gave me, I used copics to colour him in, papers are by BG from the Max and Whiskers collection (as were all three cards)


We were celebrating Chris' birthday and below is the birthday girl with her daughter Sue presenting her cake.
Hope you had a lovely birthday Chris.


We had a new fellow crafter this month, Zoe (AKA Mrs Wonka) who made us these fabulous neapolitan cakes - you can definitely come again!


More to follow...TFL
xxx

1 comment:

Anita said...

Fab card Linda :), it was a brill crop wasn't it! Roll on the next one.xx