Backgroung

Thursday 15 September 2011

A cup-cake order x 2

My friend Lesley had seen my rose cupcakes (for Nicola's last day at work) on Facebook and asked if I'd make some for her daughter's birthdays, which I did - 24 glittered white roses.
I've been taking some to work each week for the girls and was asked (by the boss no less!) to make some for a party she was having on Saturday.
I made 12 mini Victoria sponge cupcakes with strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream.
As they were for the last night of the proms I put them in red/white & blue/white cases.
(Hope she liked them!)


Surprised by this order, I put it on Facebook again.
Lesley contacted me and asked for a further 16 - any design/flavour so, here's the result.


Chocolate peanut butter...


Chocolate Orange....


Peppermint Cream...


and Vanilla of course...


I'm really enjoying making them and who knows, I could get more orders too?

No comments: