Backgroung

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Just the two of us...

Building Castles in the Sky,
Just the two of us,
You and I

I hadn't put a title on this page but the lyrics of the song above by Bill Withers seem to fit.
This is another layout I made at our recent retreat based on a class page by the talented Anita click on her name to see the original.


My version is not a lot different though as I fell in love with hers! :)
The papers are MME Follow your Heart - Be Amazing, previously I have blogged her other page using the pink set Be Happy.
Anyway, I chose to use these photographs taken recently at Bodium Castle, it's very rare to get nice pictures of either of us!
Below are some of the page details although this hexagon looks a little squished :(


I love all the little details she added like the string bows and baby butterflies.



This is the layout I based my Twilight on around too!

Thanks Anita for sharing another beautiful class, I really enjoyed making this one too.

xxx

3 comments:

Anita said...

So pleased you enjoyed doing this page Linda, I really like the photos you have used, they work beautifully with the colours of the papers and are such nice photos too. Thanks for doing my class x

Mrs Wonka said...

Yeah it let me in!!! Great layout! x

Lynn said...

I loved making this page too, love your photos with these papers, will you add the quote?