Backgroung

Tuesday 3 July 2012

I name thee...........

I made a second page for this months challenge using BG Out of Print papers.



I gutted the etchings paper and tore a sheet of white bazzill to approximately 11".
This formed the base of my page. Mats of special feature, globe and etchings were added some with torn edges too.

I used two paisley style stickers from the accompanying sheet, on on 3d foam, at the bottom then added flat backed green pearl beads.


Flowers were punched from my small retro flower punch, edges inked and shaped with a pearl added to the centre. The fronds were from a McGill punch.


I added a strip of paper vertically then a punched border (Martha Stewart) with a torn edge.
Seam binding was glued into place randomly then more flowers and fronds added.

The title is letters from the BG pack which have been coloured with a Copic pen then outlined with a fine-liner in black.

Here is a reminder of the sketch, I have rotated it for this page.


Closing date for the Scrapology challenge is 5th August.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Really lovely Linda, love the colours, all the flowers and pearls xx