Backgroung

Saturday 15 September 2012

An Unconventional Christmas - Scrapology September Card Challenge

The lovely Natalie O'Shea set the challenge this month, to use a product or tool not usually associated with Christmas to make a card.
I have to confess, it took me ages to come up with an idea for this one, but, here it is:


A while back, Anita used a piece of a bath scrunchie on a layout.
Lynn and I bought and unravelled these :)


I used the white one wrapped around some card with white wool as snow.


I made the christmas trees with the pennant punch above.


And glittered the snowflakes, trees and "snow" with nail polish :)


The snowflakes and easel stop are both Martha Stewart punches. 
I've added some diamante to the centres.


This one is sooooo far out of the box :)

Pop over to Scrapology for details of the challenge and to see what our fab DT have made.

xxx


5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

so Clever - Love it - just wish i had the imagination!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thanks a ton for the work you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade webpage post from you in the upcoming also. The fact is your original writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is the best example of it.

Karen said...

Very creative card Linda.

Alison said...

I thought you were inspired for this challenge! Fantastic example of an unconventional Christmas! x

Lynn said...

It looks like you had great fun creating this card. great ideas too.
Lynn x