Backgroung

Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Day 2012

 
Just thought I'd share my Christmas with you.
 
The annual trifle was made using a new bowl from Pampered Chef.
I put the sponge around the edge this time, soaked with a little sherry of course.
The centre was fruit and raspberry jelly, then topped with raspberry blancmange.
 
 
The table was set, sadly only three for dinner this year.

 
Posh prawn cocktails with huge madagascan prawns served in glasses which I bought back from the Don Cesar, St Pete's beach, where we got married.
Wow, that was 12 years ago - amazed I still have the full set.

 
George loved the wrapping paper and kept nestling amongst it.
 
 
So I wrapped him up - sellotape and all!
 
 
not amused?

 
Made us laugh though :)
 
How did your day go?
 
 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Your table looks lovely Linda.....those prawns are MAHOOOOSIVE!!!!!! x