Backgroung

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Engagement, Marriage and a Baby...

I made these a few weeks ago but didn't have time to blog them.

Made for colleagues at work, an engagement....


The image is a Stamping Bella Uptown Girl from Quixotic Paperie.
It's a 6x6" card with papers from Basic Grey's Phoebe range.
The image was coloured with Copics, I added some mulberry flowers and punched leaves too.


The following is from the same range, I just loved the frothy skirt on the dress.


Again coloured with Copics and enhanced with some glitter.
The frame is a Marianne die and I added some faux stitching around the centre.
Flower and some butterflies were added to finish.


And for baby Henry - a woodware stamp from Cardinal Colours.
I used a Making Memories circle cutter to make this one.
The papers are from a pad I got ages ago that is still going strong - perfect for baby boys.


The image is coloured with copics and mounted onto a Marianne die doilly.
I cut the letters from the cardstock and used them to prop the card.


Tied buttons were added for the wheels and glossy accents on the heart.
Little pearls were added to the hood of the pram too.


Thanks for looking.

xxx

1 comment:

Anita said...

What super cards Linda. Lovely work x