Backgroung

Sunday 3 March 2013

Perfect Chocolate for Lent and/or a diet.

Today was the first day in ages that I have felt human again having had the most awful cough/cold ever - lasting 3 weeks and including a course of anti-biotics! Really not nice :(

Anyhow, I rushed into the craft room to make some Mothers Day card as requested by work -
I decided that calorie free chocolate was the best plan - here a my bars of gold.

I kept the first one fairly simple with a diamante scroll embellishment.


Flowers and a tag were added to the next one.


And for those who prefer white chocolate...


And the last with a perfect sentiment...


Calorie/guilt free and long lasting :)

Thanks for looking
xxx

3 comments:

Anita said...

these are absolutely fab! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better :) x

Lynn said...

These are great Linda, glad you are getting better. x

Unknown said...

These cards are amazing!!!