Backgroung

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Card Class by Sandra Dry

At the recent Cardinal Colours weekend crop, I was lucky to take part in some classes too.
These are the lovely colourful cards I made with Sandra Dry.

My chosen method of colouring was my usual Copics :)

This first one has an acetate front cover.
We used glimmer mists to spritz all of the card blanks too.

This next one is an easel card but it has an acetate scalloped circle to which a bow and some hearts are attached. Unfortunately its not too clear in the photo.


The next one is a clever fold to create a point at the bottom front of the card.
This was covered with patterned paper and some die-cut corners added. 


The girl is attached to a scalloped square which sits inside the fold as below.


The last one - which I made first?? - uses paper piecing on the dress, shoes and bows which were spritzed then cut out.


I bought a second set too so I can have another play so watch this space :)

Thanks Sandra for a lovely class.


1 comment:

Anita said...

Pretty, fun and funky cards x