Backgroung

Friday 17 May 2013

Another shoe

I really enjoyed making the shoe for the Scrapology card challenge - Bling - last month, so made another as follows.
The papers on the shoe are new ones from our March visit to The Glitter Pot but he backgrounds are from my stash - which I am trying to use more and not just flick through and stroke! :)


Cut and layered again, I added a Daisy paperclip I've had forever embellished with some gems.
I added glossy accents to the heel but it's not clear on the photo.
An edge of stickles was run around the the shoe frame and more gems added for bling.


I feel the urge to make more shoes too so watch this space :)

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Linda
xxx



2 comments:

Lynn said...

These shoes are really lovely, can't wait to see more. x

Anita said...

These are FABULOUS!!! Wow, really eyecatching Linda xx