Backgroung

Monday 10 June 2013

Twins :)

A baby card request now for twin girls.
I used Lynn's Lili of the Valley stamps and masked them to sit together.
Created as a 6x6" easel card I cut the image with a nestability with a larger mat in pink.
As I wanted the blanket to extend from the image I cut around that first then slid the die underneath so it did not cut that bit off.
 
 
The papers are from a 6x6" pad, I think Forever Friends.

 
The image was coloured with my Copics.
I added a die cut behind, another of Lynn's and used the co-ordinating border for the stopper.
This had been threaded with ribbon.

 
The word is from Stampin' up curly sentiments (I think it's called).

 
Buttons and gems were added to finish along with some dotty ribbon knotted.
This is how the card looks flat.
 
Thanks for taking the time to look :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow - you are motoring on with cards, Linda! Such a variety of techniques and finishes - lovely job!