Backgroung

Friday 27 September 2013

Pretty in Pink

My lovely colleagues at work have been keeping me busy lately - not that I am complaining as it's lovely to have occassions to make special cards for!
Steve asked me to make a card for his wife's birthday and sent me a photo of her with their boys.
 
I made an 8x8" card and used papers from my collection - I bulk bought the dotty one as I loved it :)

I added a gathered ribbon and some mulberry flowers....
 
 
and some Martha Stewart punched fronds....
 

 
then tucked in some die-cut vines and a gem stem....

 
The name was cut with my Cricut, the greeting is a sizziz die.

 
The photo and greeting were cut with doodlebug glitter cardstock - yummmmmm!
 
And of course, no card is complete without a scattering of gems!
 
Hope you had a lovely day Claire.
 
Thanks for looking.
xxx

1 comment:

Anita said...

That is such a pretty card, love the big cluster of swirls and flowers and all the gems. Bet she loved it? x