Backgroung

Monday 17 March 2014

Emma's card..............

This is another card I made for the Scrapology March Challenge - Use dots or circles on your card.

Another Bella uptown girl here, this one is called Bianca, coloured with Copics.
 I had bought a Memory Box die which I cut with the hot pink bazzill also used to create the card blank.
This was cut into two and added to opposite corners of the card.
The pink paper is from my stash.


The image was mounted onto the same Hot Pink card and added at a jaunty angle on foam to raise it.


I also bought a large leaf punch from Martha Stewart which was outlined with faux stitching then cut and added behind the image.


Small retro daisies were punched, decorated with a fine-liner then shaped and added the bottom with pearl centres and punched fronds behind.


This card was made for my friend's daughter Emma who's birthday was at the beginning of March -hope you had a great day Emma!

Plenty of time to enter, check out the blog here.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Another beautiful card Linda....loved watching these come together at the crop, so pretty x