Backgroung

Friday 28 March 2014

Gifts for the Girls

As per my previous post, I have just returned from our annual Blossom Babes retreat.
We always swap crafty gifts and this year I came up with these.

They are the Douwe Egberts flavoured coffee jars with the labels removed - my goodness, they are hard to remove! 


Each one is filled with the blossoms favourite coloured gems - 4000 actually, and no, I didn't count each one! :)


I added a cordinating ribbon with a tag.


I couldn't bear to mix the colours as I loved the rainbow effect so took some little baggies along so they could swap about.
However, when required the bags had hidden themselves - typical.

Thank-you Blossoms for a lovely weekend and all my lovely gifts too.

xxx

1 comment:

Anita said...

I am in absolute bling heaven with mine Linda thank you xx