Project 5 was next in line to work on.
This one uses the beautiful Kaleidoscope collection and seeing the pink I decided that these Disney pictures would work well. It's always hard planning which photos to use in advance!
I swapped the first two papers used as borders around so the hotter pink was inside and changed the middle section to Decoupage from the same collection.
Once I had cut my photos I matted them onto the Palette paper. I then cut the floral pieces from this paper and added top left and bottom right along with the ruler paper - also in the kit.
I stamped and cut a tag from the set included and shaped it onto the page. a couple of leaf swirls were trimmed and added behind along with some lacey, glittery pieces that Sandra had cut but didn't use.
The larger butterflies were stamped and cut then coated with Crystal Lacquer - not used this before but I like it a lot. It is thinner than glossy accents and seems to dry faster.
Behind the photo's are a strip from the hot pink which I punched and also the cut off strip from one of the sheets.
The smaller butterflies are a pair from Stamping Up which were also glossed and layered.
Day 2 for Ted started with a little trauma as I found the following when I arrived!
It was very unfortunate that he chose to stay up longer than me on Friday night -
Luckily, Jan found him bound with ribbon in the biscuit basket.
He decided to wear a moustache as a disguise for the rest of the day to be safe!
Mr PG (Peter George) Tipps was found hanging around the clock having been silenced and blindfolded!
Foxy, however, seemed to be unaffected by this - a little suspicious methinks!