Backgroung

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sunflowers.........

I am very lucky that my colleagues at work often commission me to make special cards for them, this is another that I made recently.

Jennifer asked me to make a "Sunflower" card for her Mum and this is it.


The card base is an 8x8" pearlised card from CWC with a deep edge punched cover, Martha Stewart, in white. 


The sunflowers were made using woodware punches which I layered and shaped, the centres are small gems with a generous dusting of Martha Stewart fine glitter.


I punched the base for the message and stamped the greeting, the letters are cut with a Sizzix Cherish alphabet which has been glossed.


The butterflies are two layers of a Martha Stewart & a Stampin Up punch which have been outlined in glitter.
I used the body of a Memory Box butterfly above.


I added lots of stems, fronds and swirls too and, of course, more glitter!


No comments: