Backgroung

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Ampersand - September layout challenge at Scrapology

This month we chose a stunning layout by Robin Schaub who's blog can be found here.

I am back to my Elephants on Parade 2010 for photo's -


I had some kits left from a class I taught at a Cardinal Colour weekend so I used one for this page.
The papers are from My Minds Eye.


The Title is cut from a die alphabet in two colours to create a shadow and I added Chevrons to the Elephants number to highlight.


I added some punched details and flowers, plus some faux stitching.
I loved the detailing on this elephant which looks like metal washers all welded together.


A little plaque was created to sit at the top using more punches.

Please do pop over to the Scrapology Blog for more information - the challenge is open until the 5th October, so plenty of time.

Here is Robin's original layout and our sketch.




No comments: