Backgroung

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Lavinia Dies (to die for!)

Lavina Stamps recently released some beautiful silhouette dies which I instantly fell in love with.
These are my first attempts playing with one.......


I used Navy Bazzill as the base card and also to cut the silhouette from.
The background is watercolour paper with a new set of Aqua Tints (another new purchase - I am sooooo naughty!)
I used some more Navy bazzill to mount this onto but added red tape to the edges and some Martha Stewart Hematite glitter.


I also cut an extra fairy for this one and raised her on 3d foam pads.
The wings were glittered with Glamour Dust.



The second one was made in the same way but with Golden Beryl Glitter around the edge.
 


The last one has gold mirri card as a mount, I rounded the corners of this one too.

Thanks for taking a look.






1 comment:

Lynn said...

Loved watching these come together and being able to play along too. Great selection of cards Linda.
Lynn x