Backgroung

Friday 1 May 2015

Happy 50th Dave

My former colleague and friend Charlotte contacted me to make a card for her lovely husbands 50th birthday. She e-mailed me a selection of photographs of him growing up and asked for them to be incorporated - this is the result.


The card is 8x8 " and uses papers from MME.
I cut the photostrip with a Tim Holtz die then added the smaller photos behind.
The 50 was cut by hand (from templates) then embossed and sprayed with Crafters Companion Silver. Once placed with 3d foam I ran a line of Silver Stickles around the edge.


The other photographs are framed using a Kaisercraft polaroid die from Merly Impressions - I can see this one being very useful!.
The white frond is also from there and is already much used!
His name was cut from another Tim Holtz Sizzlet in Antique (I think).

Hope you had a lovely birthday Dave!



No comments: