Backgroung

Monday 8 June 2015

Baby Martha

This is my latest card made for my sisters work colleague.
It's an 8x8" base card with beautiful Kaisercraft papers from the Pitter Patter collection available at Merly Impressions.


I used an alphabet sheet as a base then cut lots of the hexagons from another sheet.
These were inked and added onto the base leaving a little gap, some raised on 3d foam pads.


The photo was trimmed and mounted onto another sheet from the collection then a ribbon and lace border added with a little knot.
The bunting is created using the Stampin' up bunting punch, I used my cropodile to punch holes in the top corners and threaded them onto ribbon. Letters are Making Memories rub-ons.


The bunting was added with more 3d foam, you can see the dimension above.
Then gems were added for a little sparkle.

Welcome to the world Martha.
xxx

No comments: