Backgroung

Sunday 19 July 2015

Die'sire Classique Christmas Collection

Well, how excited was I to be asked to join the Die'sire Design Team for Crafters Companion!
(does a happy bunny dance!)

These are some of my first samples which were launched on Create and Craft TV by the lovely Fiona Clayton at the weekend.

This one is a 6x6" card base with a mat of black cardstock then a layer of white which I pressed into an embossing folder coated with Hickory Smoke distress ink.
Behind the window, die cut with black, is some watercolour card stained with Aqua Tints.


I added some of the Ivy fronds then Poinsettia's cut with Centura Pearl Silver.
The little star on the window is the centre of the Poinsettia die with a tiny crystal in the centre.
Some tiny yellow gems were added to the flower centre too.

This is my blog badge which I will wear with pride :)



My next card uses the lovely large window die which I have cut with Kraft card.
The 6x6" base was layered with kraft and a piece of white card embossed with the same embossing folder as above - really loved this one too. I cut an extra piece for the bottom of the die to create a window box which I filled with foliage, berries, fir cones and the robin.



The swag at the top was created with the wreath and some holly leaves and berries.
This was such a versatile die set.

This little one is 4x4" covered with coredinations card.
The wreath was cut in white then layered with some foliage and fir cones plus some little gems and glitter (of course!)


I added a little bow and some gems to the corners too.

All of these dies are available from Crafters Companion or Create and Craft TV.
The weekender deal is available while stocks last until the end of today - don't miss out!

No comments: