Backgroung

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Lynn's card..........late

I've just realised that I haven't shared the card I made for my bestie, Lynn, in May!


Base card is 8x8" with matts of black and watercolour card.
I started with my lovely Tim Holtz bird and placed him on the Happy from collection 26.


Once masked I overstamped with the vine from #33 and used the leaf from the same set along the bottom.


Having coloured these with Distress Markers and inks, I then stamped, coloured and cut the flowers from #32 & #33 and layered them with 3d glue gel.



The birthday is also from set #26 but I was waiting for delivery of the alphabet set #21 so had to draw my own which I put on a plaque (in case it went wrong!) and added with foam pads.


The flowers were finished with  white Sharpie pend and of course some gems and glitter.

I think there is a bit of an obsession going on here with JOFY stamps - what do you think?

Lynn had a lovely birthday by all accounts too.

Thanks for taking a look!

xxx




No comments: