Backgroung

Thursday 29 December 2016

More Christmas for the Inspirers

My last project for 2016 for the Inspirers using the versatile Christmas Cheer cut-in die.

These are so quick and easy to do - why not start now for next Christmas?
1 card a month will give you 12 ready for next year 😉

This first one was cut into an A4 sheet folder to A5. The tree was cut into the top and I added the greeting at the bottom. I added some Navy Core'dinations behind the greeting and paper from Sara's Contemporary Christmas to the back.
A ribbon and bow plus some sequins were added to finish. 


The next one I made into a stepper card using Centura Pearl.
The tree was cut from two different papers from Sara's 2015 Christmas collection, and the tree only was trimmed from the darker shade. This panel was backed with Matt gold miri and added to the centre. I added some glitter, pearls and gems plus a ribbon to complete the card.


I hope I have inspired you to start early 😀

Thanks for looking
xxx

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning cards Linda, hope your feeling much better Hun, wishing you a very happy new year.
Hugs Julie xxx