Backgroung

Thursday 27 April 2017

The Beldi Hotel and Country Club - Marrakech

My lovely friend Lynn recently designed a page for the Papermaze crop using Kaisercraft's Ubud Dreams. You can see the original here.
This is my version.


I was lucky to visit Marrakech on a work trip recently in March and this is one of the properties we were shown around and had lunch at - The Beldi Hotel and Country Club.


I used the new Tropical Plumeria flowers from Heartfelt Creations along with a swirl and frond cut with Kaisercraft dies.


The owner has an eclectic collection of things - old doors being one hence the addition above.
The tiles reminded me of the resort.


Here are some photos I took of the resort - it's a stunning location and would be a fabulous holiday destination. As Marrakech is only a short flight from London it's also perfect for a short break and you are never far from the busy Medina and souks.















Thanks for taking a look
x

1 comment:

Lynn said...

A great set of photos and lovely to see your version of my design complete. x